Translations for your business/company can benefit you in a multitude of ways. One of the main goals of translation services is to help you reach other markets you’re interested in specifically targeting by communicating and connecting with them through their native language.
Language Concepts LLC is a translation company that offers professional translation services with our staff who are native speaking translators in two of the largest multicultural groups in the United States: Hispanics and Asian-Americans.
Our high quality translators will work carefully to translate your documents into the target language desired to yield accurate translations in their mother tongue.
The certified translators at Language Concepts LLC have experience in many different areas including:
Multilingual Graphic Design
Subtitling and Voiceover
Website and App Translation
Why Should you Work With A Professional Translation Agency/Company?
The benefits of working with a professional language service company are endless. Our native translators have performed hundreds of translations in a wide number of areas, subject matters and industries so they are experienced in many different topics.
Some of the major benefits of working with experienced translators at a professional translation agency include, but are not limited to the following eight points:
1. A professional translation company will make sure to work with professional, certified and experienced translators and not just “bilingual” people. This is very important.
For instance, the fact that your “bilingual” coworker took Spanish in high school, frequently goes to Latin America on vacation, or speaks Spanish at home does not necessarily qualify them to critique a Spanish translation or translate a legal contract or your marketing messaging into Spanish.
2. Professional translation companies have a strict quality assurance process in place, which usually involves translation review by a second and even a third native and professional translator. This allows them to produce accurate, high quality translations.
3. Professional translation companies keep the client involved throughout the project. They request in advance any existing glossaries or style guides.
They also involve the client after the completion of the project for feedback on the translation. This allows for on-going translation quality improvement and a lower margin of error.
4. Professional translation companies invest in state-of-the-art translation software that allows them to fast turnaround for translations and create a client’s translation memory for future use.
This allows them to offer shorter turn-arounds and discounted rates for repetitions and existing translations in addition to assuring consistency in voice and terminology across all client’s documentation.
5. Professional translation companies have strong project managers that have the expertise to efficiently tackle complex translation projects that involve multiple languages, multiple requirements and multiple industries.
They have a dedicated team that manages translators, editors, graphic designers and so on the whole process so that client’s stakeholders can focus on the company's core business.
6. Professional translation companies usually offer a one-stop shop service. In other words, besides translation, they can take care of multilingual layout, graphic design, DTP, transcreation for online media, subtitling, voice over and much more.
7. Professional translation companies usually translate and specialize in a handful of languages and have a large network of professional and certified translators across the world, which allows them to meet aggressive deadlines.
This way you don’t have to search for separate linguistic resources for the intended markets. For instance, Language Concepts specializes in English to Spanish and Portuguese translations and translations into major Asian languages.
8. Professional translation agencies have the experience working across multiple industries, so individual clients can benefit from this breadth of knowledge, especially when the translation project extends beyond one particular field.
Language Concepts, for instance, has extensive expertise working for the following industries and fields: Medicine and Health Care, Finance and Insurance, Legal, Marketing, Food and Beverage, Telemedicine, Market Research and more.